Ascot Conference and Events
South East, Berkshire
Ascot Racecourse is one of the largest and most prestigious racecourses in the world.
For over 300 years, Ascot has been famous for hosting the world’s finest racing events including Royal Ascot. In addition to the Royal Meeting and other racedays, we also have the expertise and flexibility to cater for a wide range of events from an executive meeting for 10 to an exclusive event for up to 6,000 people.
At Ascot we are committed to providing our guests with an outstanding experience whether they come racing, hold a business meeting, private dinner, product launch or exhibition at our world-class venue. We are proud of our reputation and have hosted some of the most prestigious multinational corporations over the years and continue to do so today, delivering truly outstanding events and memorable occasions.
Set in 179 acres of stunning parkland, offering breathtaking views across Windsor Great Park and the Berkshire countryside, Ascot racecourse is located only minutes from major rail, air and road networks and can provide extensive complimentary parking.
Allowing you the freedom and flexibility to realise the most complex event requirements and inspire your audience, Ascot offers over 300 meeting rooms and in excess of 4,000sqm of exhibition space within the 27m high atrium of its Grandstand Galleria. Whether you need your venue space to be configured as a theatre, classroom or boardroom, we can accommodate you and, whilst standard delegate packages are available, bespoke options are always available and can be tailored to suit any event.
The majority of our events are accommodated within the striking new Grandstand which holds over 300 unique meeting rooms, large dining venues and event space for up to 3,000 people. Further facilities are located around the racecourse with more of an equine or historical character and these can host parties up to 1,000. The open spaces of the Old Paddock Lawns, Silver Ring and Parade Ring provide ample opportunities for a variety of external activities. We regularly combine indoor facilities and outdoor space for bespoke events such as corporate team building, product launches, cycle races, even the circus!
World famous racecourse
Capacity for up to 6,000 delegates/guests
Over 4,000sqm of exhibition space
Licensed for weddings
World-class events team
Royal standard service
Our dedicated Conference & Events team provide the highest level of professional and technical support. They identify the most appropriate space and facilities, work with you to create bespoke packages and assist you in creating and delivering a successful and impressive event.
- Yes (Complimentary)
- From £68
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 4 miles
- < 1 mile
- 15 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
- Complimentary parking for 6,000+ cars
- Complimentary additional parking for coaches & mini buses
- Main car parks within 5 mins walk of venue
- Less than 1hr from London by road & rail
- 50mins from Gatwick, 30mins from Heathrow
- Excellent rail links to Ascot from London Waterloo & Reading
- Close to M3, M4, M40 & M25
Mighty 75% Saving on Meetings at Ascot
Ascot has numerous hospitality boxes of varying sizes overlooking the track and Crown Estate. Simply confirm any board or executive meeting in a hospitality box at Ascot during January, February or March 2018, and get 75% OFF room hire.
*This offer only applies when food and beverages are purchased on site (minimum of lunch required). Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
Ascot's 2019 Enchanted Evenings Christmas Parties - EXCLUSIVE
Book an exclusive “Enchanted Evenings” Christmas party* at Ascot before 31st March 2018 and choose one of the following FREE of charge to help your party go with a swing – DJ/Photo Booth or Pick & Mix Sweet table.
*Minimum 100 guests. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
Official Star Ratings and Awards
Racecourse Association Excellence Accolade
National Racecourse Catering Awards: Best Drinks Supplier
National Racecourse Catering Awards: Best Food Supplier
National Racecourse Catering Awards: Best Fine Dining
National Racecourse Catering Awards: Best New Catering Product
Star Awards: Service Excellence in Catering
Star Awards: Unit Chef of the Year 2015 - Gemma Amor, executive chef
- Versatile internal & external space:300+ meeting rooms and suites, 400m2 of exhibition space, terraces and lawns all set within 179 acres of stunning parkland
- Furlong Club: semi-permanent structure located next to Grandstand with private decked terraces, ideal for weddings, summer parties and receptions. Available for bespoke hire
- With such variety and versatility, Ascot is a perfect location for production companies shooting both television and feature films
- Large area of hard standing: by the Grandstand enabling more unusual external events to take place including car auctions, cycle events, charity runs, even the circus!
- Service tunnels and loading bays for event organisers
- Excellent acess to Ascot High Street
- Behind-the-scenes tours available conducted by Ascot's unique Bowler Hat Stewards
- Complimentary WiFi across the site
Sales Manager, Conference & Events
Senior Sales Executive, Conference & Events
Conference & Events Planning & Relationship Manager
Conference & Events Planning & Relationship Executive
Conference & Events Planning & Relationship Executive