Cheddar Gorge & Caves
South West, Somerset
For event planners looking for a daring and unique experience in an iconic landscape, look no further than the West Country village of Cheddar.
With two show caves and a huge stretch of the beautiful Gorge on offer, the attraction, synonymous with quality cheese and cider, has designed a variety of brand new packages to please even the most adventurous of teams.
With packages and itineraries from just £35 per person, this iconic gem could be the setting for your next escape. The Lafferty Room, set into the cliff face of the gorge itself, can be hired as a base for your adventure. Enjoy a buffet lunch or hold your meeting overlooking the famous curling highway of Cheddar Gorge.
With world-class caving routes and towering limestone cliffs, the adventurous possibilities are endless. Enjoy a bespoke team building activity transporting fragile cargo through a series of caverns or support one another in a race to the pinnacles.
Brand new for Cheddar Gorge & Caves are two themed Escape Rooms. Test your team to a timed challenge of riddles, clues and lateral thinking to make you way out of Gough’s Vault or find an escape route before being Caved In.
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- Under 10 miles
- Under 20 miles
- Under 10 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
- Free parking for corporate clients
- Public bus lines directly into Cheddar
- World famous driving route through the gorge
- Adjacent to the historic village of Cheddar
- Two historic and spectacular show caves
- Museum of Prehistory
- Cliff-top walking route
- Beginner, intermediate or advances caving and climbing activites
- Two themed Escape Rooms
- Bespoke team building activities, created for your objectives
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI)
- Special Area of Conservation (SAC)