Church House Westminster
Located in the heart of London, we are a Grade II listed multi-purpose event and conference venue, hosting over 800 events a year.
A prime central London Location
One of the capital’s true hidden gems, we are set within Dean’s Yard and offer a peaceful and green setting along with stunning views of Westminster Abbey whilst being only a few minutes’ walk from Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, St James’s Park and Buckingham Palace.
We are served by excellent transport links. Both Westminster and St James’s Park underground stations are a short walk away. We also have a wide range of hotels options within close proximity of the venue.
Nineteen rooms with character
Our nineteen rooms are full of character and range from the large and impressive to the small and intimate. Our flexible event spaces can accommodate up to 664 guests in a single space and be adapted to fit all event requirements.
An award-winning team of event professionals
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our award winning events, catering and AV teams will look after every part of your event to ensure that everything runs seamlessly.
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 16 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
Underground stations, St. James’s Park and Westminster (District, Circle, and Jubilee lines), are both within a ten-minute walk. Upon arrival, proceed through the archway next to Westminster Abbey into Dean's Yard and head towards the large building facing you at the end of the yard - this is Church House. We offer sheltered bike racks and cycle bars in the garage available for guests to chain their bikes to. Please ask at reception on arrival for further details.
Choose one of the following offers:
- Upgrade a 45-minute sparkling wine reception to Champagne (£7 per person)
- Add a fourth course to a seated dinner (cheeseboard for 10 people at £27)
- Complimentary nibbles (Chef's choice of two nibbles) served with a post-conference reception or pre-dinner drinks reception
- Add afternoon tea cakes to your meeting (£2.50 per person for a selection of two cakes per person)
- Add an extra finger food item to a Classic Working Lunch (£2 per person)
- Only one offer per booking. Please mention the offer at the time of enquiry.
Official charities receive a 10% discount on room hire rates.
Win a 6-course tasting menu
Win a private lunch tasting with matching wines for you and 5 colleagues at Church House Westminster. To enter, please quote this competition when booking a new dinner or reception event by 31 January 2020. The prize includes a 6-course lunch tasting menu created by Head Chef, Nick Seckington, with a wine pairing for 6 people.
Terms and conditions:
Valid for all new dinner and reception bookings confirmed by 31 January 2020. Please quote this competition at the time of enquiry. Winner to be announced on Friday 7 February 2020. The prize is subject to availability and has no cash value.
Official Star Ratings and Awards
- Winner: “Most Innovative and Tech-Friendly Venue” at 2019 Event Technology Awards
Winner: “Best Venue Customer Service – over 500 reception style” at 2019 London Venue Awards
A bronze award for “COOLest Sustainable Venue” at the 2019 COOL Venue Awards.
- Gold BDRC VenueVerdict 2018
- Silver Green Tourism award
- AIM Gold
- Business centre