Crowne Plaza Marlow
South East, Buckinghamshire
- The stunning lakeside location of this luxury hotel in Buckinghamshire, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, makes it an ideally placed meeting and conference destination. Crowne Plaza Marlow is ideal for training, seminars, product launches, boardroom meetings, interviews, teambuilding and brainstorming events as well as small exhibitions. All meeting rooms offer everything you would expect from a luxurious and contemporary hotel with attentive staff to make your event a success, offering:
- 10 fully refurbished state-of-the-art Meeting Rooms with natural daylight and stunning lake views.
- Creative Meeting Space, providing a fresh take on traditional meetings.
- Winterlake Suite, fitted with the latest modern interior design and conferencing capabilities, with a capacity of up to 450 delegates paired with views of the lake.
- 168 spacious, luxurious, air-conditioned bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel.
- Dedicated Conference Manager.
- Self-contained conference floor with substantial break out areas.
- Eat Well Work Well lunch menus.
- Day Delegate Rate from £50.00 pp.
- Room Hire from £275.00.
- 24 Hour Rate from £195.00 pp.
- Complimentary parking for up to 300 cars.
- Games on the lawn and sports days
- Dragon boat racing on the lake
- Obstacle courses, It’s a Knock Out, team building activities
- BBQs and hog roasts
- Raft building
Experience excellent food and wine in Crowne Plaza Marlow’s stylish restaurant, Glaze, awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence, or relax with lighter bites and a delicious cocktail in our agua café & bar. Whether you’re looking for an intimate dining experience for two, or simply meeting a few friends for drinks, Crowne Plaza Marlow is the perfect environment for you.
Crowne Plaza Marlow is situated in the heart of the Thames Valley and Chiltern Hills on the border of Buckinghamshire & Berkshire. Easily accessible from the M4, M25 & M40 motorways via the A404, the hotel is located within half an hour drive from Oxford, Reading, Windsor and Henley-on-Thames.
With a total of 168 contemporary bedrooms, 10 meeting and events spaces for up to 450 delegates and an enviable location.
Crowne Plaza Marlow is the ideal venue for conference, seminars, product launches, boardroom meetings, teambuilding, brainstorming sessions, celebrations, and outdoor barbecue experience.
Enjoy excellent food and fine wine in the stylish AA Rosette-awarded Glaze Restaurant, with Terrace for al-fresco dining in the warmer weather, serving authentic British and Indian cuisine.
Schedule an informal meeting in our Conservatory or enjoy your favourite Cocktail in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying live piano music.
Unwind & relax in our Quad Wellness & Spa with 18m indoor heated pool, indoor and outdoor spa pools, 4 treatment rooms, sauna , steam room and large Life Fitness Gym
Crowne Plaza Marlow is rapidly becoming renowned for its team building opportunities.
Its beautiful countryside setting, makes it is the ideal setting for a wide variety of events. In partnership with team building companies, our Meetings and Events Co-ordinators can advise and help you create every type of event:
The hotel has commenced an extensive multi-million pound refurbishment programme.
The contemporary revamp will be completed by the internationally acclaimed design team Twenty2 Degrees.
The extensive refurbishment will include all public areas of the hotel including a complete redesign of the stunning Winterlake Conference Centre and its 10 meeting rooms.
The project will be undertaken in seamless phases, without impact to our guest experience, as the hotel continues to operate.
- Yes (Complimentary)
- From £50
- From £195
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 3 miles
- 1.1 miles
- 23.5 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
Complimentary parking up to 300 spaces
Official Star Ratings and Awards
AA Four Star
AA Rosette Cuisine
Quad Wellness & Spa at Crowne Plaza Marlow is the ideal health & fitness centre in which to unwind and forget the day's meetings. With its deep-blue mosaic-tiled swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, aerobics studio, gymnasium and Quad Beauty treatment rooms, it's the perfect environment in which to relax, helped by the stunning setting overlooking the lake.
The facility offers a range of personal training, 3 x beauty treatment rooms, leisure pool, children's pool and outdoor hot tub overlooking the lake.
Our new look Quad Club Gym, is now fully fitted with state of the art Life Fitness gym equipment. Click here for details of our membership rates and benefits.