Imperial College London
Imperial College London is one of the UK's largest academic venues offering more than 100 flexible event spaces in central London. With a private listed townhouse, classrooms, meeting rooms and lecture theatres, Imperial has the ideal venue for any occasion.
Nestled between the Science, Natural History and V&A Museums in South Kensington, Imperial Venues benefits from state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, award-winning in-house catering and a dedicated events team.
Imperial offers a range of event spaces for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, dinners, parties and more. Some of our most popular spaces include:
- 170 Queens Gate – A private Victorian townhouse with three stunning meeting rooms and a secluded garden.
- Great Hall – Imperial’s largest venue providing tiered searing for 740 delegates or 415 sqm of exhibition space.
- Queen’s Tower Rooms – A contemporary space overlooking the Queen’s Lawn and Tower. Ideal for exhibitions, dinners and receptions for up to 600. The room can also be divided into three smaller breakout spaces.
- Seminar and Learning Centre – A suite of ten meeting rooms for 10 to 65 guests, breakout space and own reception.
Ample and modern campus accommodation is also available during the summer months and specially discounted accommodation at local hotels can be provided throughout the year.
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 0.5 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
Nearest tube stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road on the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines. The College is located conveniently for access to Victoria and Paddington stations as well as being about 40 minutes to Heathrow by tube. Parking on campus is restricted and requires advance booking.
Save 20% on DDR
Book your summer event with Imperial Venues and receive 20% off its Day Delegate Rate Packages.
DDR packages include:
- Room hire
- Data projector and screen
- Notepads and pens
- Mineral water
- Arrival tea, coffee and biscuits
- Working lunch, plus two additional items
- Afternoon tea, coffee and scones
To take advantage of the offer, simply quote DDR-19 when booking.
Terms and conditions: Event must take pace between 19 June and 29 September 2019. Available to new customers only. Minimum delegate numbers apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Subject to availability.
Official Star Ratings and Awards
The South Kensington campus boasts a range of additional facilities which visitors are welcome to use including a sports centre with fitness gym, swimming pool and squash courts to cafes and restaurants, a convenience store, ATM machines and bars.