Imperial College London is one of the UK's largest academic venues offering more than 100 flexible event spaces in central London. With a private listed townhouse, classrooms, meeting rooms and lecture theatres, Imperial has the ideal venue for any occasion.
Nestled between the Science, Natural History and V&A Museums in South Kensington, Imperial Venues benefits from state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, award-winning in-house catering and a dedicated events team.
Imperial offers a range of event spaces for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, dinners, parties and more. Some of our most popular spaces include:
- 170 Queens Gate – A private Victorian townhouse with three stunning meeting rooms and a secluded garden.
- Great Hall – Imperial’s largest venue providing tiered searing for 740 delegates or 415 sqm of exhibition space.
- Queen’s Tower Rooms – A contemporary space overlooking the Queen’s Lawn and Tower. Ideal for exhibitions, dinners and receptions for up to 600. The room can also be divided into three smaller breakout spaces.
- Seminar and Learning Centre – A suite of ten meeting rooms for 10 to 65 guests, breakout space and own reception.
Ample and modern campus accommodation is also available during the summer months and specially discounted accommodation at local hotels can be provided throughout the year.
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 0.5 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
Nearest tube stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road on the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines. The College is located conveniently for access to Victoria and Paddington stations as well as being about 40 minutes to Heathrow by tube. Parking on campus is restricted and requires advance booking.
Complimentary summer drinks reception
Receive a complimentary summer drinks reception for you and your guests when you book a day meeting at 170 Queen’s Gate.
170 Queen’s Gate is a versatile venue supporting both intimate and large meetings, with additional conferencing and outside spaces.
You can choose from Pimms, beer, wine or soft drinks.
Contact our team to find out more!
- Terms and Conditions
Complimentary drinks reception includes a maximum of two drinks per person until 18.00.
- Drinks include Pimms, house beer, wine or soft drinks. Minimum 25 guests.
- Must be booked in conjunction with the Day Delegate Package and must take place on the same date as the day event.
- Offer applies to new bookings only and is not available in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- The event must be booked by 31 May 2020 and must take place between 27 June and 2 October 2020. Subject to availability.
Official Star Ratings and Awards
The South Kensington campus boasts a range of additional facilities which visitors are welcome to use including a sports centre with fitness gym, swimming pool and squash courts to cafes and restaurants, a convenience store, ATM machines and bars.