InterContinental London - The O2
InterContinental London – The O2 is a luxury hotel and purpose-built conference centre, located in the heart of Greenwich and near The O2 arena.
Surrounded by historic landmarks, the hotel features one of the UK’s largest pillar-free ballrooms, accommodating for over 3,000 guests, providing the perfect setting from large-scale award ceremonies to glamorous gala dinners. Guests are welcomed with a bright entrance to the Arora Ballroom with a dramatic Foyer area, offering panoramic views of London.
In addition, the hotel also offers 19 additional meeting spaces. The Greenwich Suites are separated into six versatile meetings and events spaces which can hold up to 260 delegates theatre style. The 400sqm outdoor space is located adjacent to the River Thames, perfect for car launches and event showcases.
With breathtaking views across the city and Canary Wharf, our five restaurants and bars inspired by the rich history of the local area offers a sophisticated choice to relax including the 3 AA Rosette and Michelin-guide, Peninsula Restaurant and Eighteen Sky Bar.
The O2 Arena and the ICON shopping outlet are steps away from the hotel and less than five minutes walk from North Greenwich station. The MBNA Thames Clipper and the Jubilee line offer fast links to London’s West End, and London City Airport is only 15 minutes away by car. Complimentary shuttle service operates to and from North Greenwich station frequently.
- From £80
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- Under 1 mile
- Under 2 miles
- LCY (20 mins)
Transport & Parking Facilities
- North Greenwich station (Jubilee line) - 5 mins walk
- North Greenwich Pier - 7 mins walk
- London Gatwick Airport - 70 mins
- London Heathrow Airport - 90 mins
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service operates to/from North Greenwich station daily
- 250 car parking spaces available
- Coach parking
- Direct access to the world famous entertainment venue - The O2 arena and the ICON shopping outlet via a private walkway
Official Star Ratings and Awards
3 AA Rosette and 2019 Michelin-guide, Peninsula Restaurant and winner of The Best Luxury Restaurant in London, UK at the Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2019.
Achieved AA Rosette, Market Brasseire
2019 Winner for Best Conference Venue for over 400 theatre style at London Venue Awards
2019 Winner Luxury Hotel Spa of the Year for Luxury Travel Guide
2018/2019 Best Commendeable Afternoon Tea at Afternoon.co.uk Awards
Hotel of the Year and Guest Experience Excellence award from IHG EEMA
- 453 spacious bedrooms including exclusive suites subtly tells a story of the destination with its tasteful décor.
- A vibrant mix of dining destinations includes 18th floor sky bar, 2019 Michelin-guide, Peninsula Restaurant with a Private Dining Room, Meridian Lounge for award-winning afternoon teas and the Clipper Bar serving extensive range of gin selection.
- A luxury Spa with indoor pools, thermal suites, a 24 hour gym and a range of luxurious treatments
- 24 Room Service and Concierge
- Business Centre
- ATM onsite
- Currency exchange service