South West, Wiltshire
In the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, in a spectacular setting of landscaped parkland, lakes and formal gardens lies Longleat. You'll struggle to find another venue as inspiring.
In 1966, Longleat blazed a trail by becoming the first location outside of Africa to open a drive-through safari. Ove 50 years on and Longleat remains one of the UK's leading tourist attractions.
Boasting a menagerie of animals, high Elizabethan architecture, hundreds of acres of parkland, and an enduring ethos of innovation and wonder, Longleat is the perfect setting for your corporate event. Whether you have a specific event in mind, or are flexible with options, we promise to deliver an experience your clients and teams will be talking about for a very long time.
Longleat offers unique spaces; from The Longhouse, a fully self-contained event space which is one of the largest in Wiltshire, Lord Bath's Banqueting Suite, a sophisticated venue of distinguished ancestry, to The Green library, an intimate venue set in the heart of Longleat House.
With award winning attractions, thousands of animals and annual calendars which bring the Estate to life, Longleat undoubtedly provides an adventure-packed day, as standard.
Corporate groups have access to generous discounts on park tickets and events (30%+) , and are able to book for special event well before the general public.
Bring your guests to immerse themselves in this astonishing world of adventure with a fun day, VIP Experience, team building activity, a conference or meeting, or even a stylish dinner and drinks reception.
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- Under 5 miles
- 35 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
- Extensive, all day and overnight free parking
- Coach parking
- 24 hour security
- Easy access from A361, A36 or A350
- Sarari Drive-through
- Immersive animal discovery zones
- Longleat House
- over 900 acres of beautiful landscaped parkland
- Worls class events team
- Adventure zones, Longleat Railway and Adventure Castle
- VIP Expereinces and up-close encounters
- Unique team-building experiences
- Meetings held in Longleat House's Penthouse
- Private dining
- Exclusive event access and pre-sale opportunities
- Dedicated account managers and event managers
- World famous Hedge Maze
- Free all day coach and car parking
- In-house food and beverage team
- In-house security team