St. George's Park
West Midlands, Staffordshire
IMAGINE HOSTING YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE OR EVENT AT THE INSPIRATIONAL
HOME OF ENGLAND'’S 28 NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAMS.
Located at the heart of the Midlands in 330 acres of stunning Staffordshire countryside, St. George’s Park is a must see venue for your forthcoming events.
Our on-site 228 bedroom Hilton hotel caters for events of all sizes - from the smaller more intimate meetings, right up to 500 delegate conferences.
For larger events the Futsal Arena offers an excellent blank canvas that can be converted
into a bespoke venue hosting up to 1,500 guests.
A behind-the-scenes tour is a must, and you can make your event even more unforgettable with some fun and challenging team building activities at the Outdoor Leadership Centre.
- From £40
- From £140
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- M1, M6, M42
- From 6 miles
- 34 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
St. George’s Park’s central location in the heart of the Midlands and close proximity to two nearby airports makes it easily accessible for both national and international visitors. It’s only 90 minutes by train from London with the choice of two local stations at Lichfield and Derby.
14 miles from Lichfield (direct to Euston)
19 miles from Derby (direct route to St. Pancras Station)
Official Star Ratings and Awards
- 4 star Hotel
- Hilton awards which include:
- Hilton award of excellence in 2014 and 2015
- Highest Score for Housekeeping in the Hilton Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracker for 2013 and 2014
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- 19 flexible meeting rooms, lecture theatre and ballroom
- Complimentary car parking
- On-site restaurant, lounge, coffee shop proudly serving Starbucks
- Health Club and Spa including 17 metre pool, thermal foot spa, ice fountain, steam room and sauna
- Outdoor Leadership Centre
- Football Centre
- Football Experiences and Tours
- Performance Centre