Taplow House Hotel
South East, Buckinghamshire
A stunning Georgian country hotel retreat nestled on the border between Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Taplow House Hotel is a charming and traditional country house near London, set in six acres of beautiful grounds, offering a home from home environment with a high standard of personalised service.
This privately owned boutique country house is a luxury 4 star Buckinghamshire hotel, the terrace and garden are the ideal location for afternoon tea and guests who would like to dine al fresco in a quintessentially English setting.
Only 40 minutes from central London, 25 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 10 minutes from historic Windsor our country house hotel is in a perfect location for both leisure and business. Each of the 32 individually designed bedrooms and suites are beautifully appointed with luxury Egyptian sheets and plush soft furnishings, creating the perfect haven to ensure a restful night sleep.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taplow House.
- Yes (Complimentary)
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 2 miles
- Under 1 miles
- 11-15 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
- Easy access to the motorway network
- Juntion 7 from the M4 and Junction 2 from the M40
- 10 minute drive from Maidenhead Station
- London Heathrow Airport is 15 miles away
- Complimentary onsite parking
Pick 'n Mix Offer
Pick one for bookings upto £2,500
Pick two for bookings upto £5,000
Pick three for bookings upto £7,500
Pick four for bookings upto £10,000
- Bacon rolls on arrival
- Canapés during drinks reception
- (Chef's choice 3 canapés each)
- 4 bedroom upgrades
- Drinks reception before dinner
- (Glass of Prosecco per person)
- 1 in 10 day delegates go free
- Fresh fruit platter in the meeting room
Official Star Ratings and Awards
4 stars, one AA Rosette