Looking for inspiration? Want a venue that understands and can support the return on investment for your events? Let us show you how the Barbican can offer meeting & event organisers this and much, much more.
• Diversity - Challenge your imagination. Conferences for thousands, parties and dinners for hundreds, and meetings for 300 to 10... From our world class concert hall to the tropical conservatory opportunities abound.
• Location - The Barbican is situated right in the heart of London’s financial district - known as the famous Square Mile. Located just 10 minutes from St Pancras station for Eurostar connections and London City Aiport under 30 minutes away! We are 5 minutes from 2 main tube lines and offer on-site parking for 450 cars plus ample parking opportunities for coaches.
• Pricing – Our pricing is inclusive with no hidden extras. In fact, we think you will be pleasantly surprised at our cost-effective conference solutions. Want bespoke? Then come and talk to us.
• Sustainability – Our award winning environment and sustainability is something we are proud to share. We offer green tools to assess the carbon impact of your event and offer innovative ways of holding a sustainable event, such as our food mileage menus.
• Added Value – The Barbican leads the London City Selection, a consortium of hand picked venues within the City of London. If we cannot help with your event requirements, we can offer you a selection of accredited venues that will be able to assist you.
• Personal Experience - Every client using our facilities is assigned a dedicated Event Manager & Technician to co-ordinate event requirements. You will be supported by our experienced team from the moment you enquire and your booking is confirmed right through to the close of your event. We can offer you details of local PCOs and DMCs plus full support from registration to sponsorship!
Barbican is a member of MPI, ICCA, HBAA, SITE, ISES, AIPC & the London City Selection.
- Yes (Complimentary)
Maximum Delegate Capacities
Official Star Ratings and Awards
Restaurants, bars, music, art, theatre, film, retail outlets