The Royal Society
The Royal Society is a Fellowship of many of the world’s most eminent scientists and is the oldest scientific academy in continuous existence.
The Society has played a part in some of the most fundamental, significant, and life-changing discoveries in scientific history and Royal Society scientists continue to make outstanding contributions to science in many research areas.
For over 350 years the Royal Society has hosted and organised some of the most important events in the scientific world, which makes us uniquely equipped to ensure your event is a truly memorable occasion.
The Royal Society is situated in an ideal, central London location overlooking the Mall and St James’s Park. With 12 rooms available for hire, the venue is ideal for hosting conferences, board meetings, lectures, receptions and dinners. We can accommodate events for up to 800 guests.
We ensure that every aspect of your event is looked after to the highest standard and we are pleased to offer the following facilities and services:
- 12 event spaces
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- State-of-the-art AV equipment
- On-site AV technicians for full support
- Air conditioning and WiFi
- Outstanding catering by Harbour & Jones
- Dedicated conference team
- Special rates available for registered charities and government bodies
- The Royal Society
- 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG
- Telephone: 0207 451 2612
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: royalsociety.org/venue-hire-central-london/?utm_sour
- From £81
Maximum Delegate Capacities
- 6.2 miles
- 0.5 mile
- 8.8 miles
Transport & Parking Facilities
Underground stations: Charing Cross and Piccadilly Circus.
There are cycle racks along Carlton House Terrace on either side of the Duke of York monument.