York Conferences, University of York
Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
York Conferences is a subsidiary company of the University of York. This means that all our profits go back to the University, enabling us to support improved education, learning practices and research. York Conferences has a strong focus on providing eco-friendly and socially responsible services that work in harmony alongside our environment. This commitment has led us to a programme of sustainable development, whereby we use resources such as fuel and water efficiently, monitor the impact of any construction work, and work closely with our local community to ensure we add value where we can.
Over the past forty years, our team has expanded from a single university conference officer to a strong group of event managers and coordinators. We’ve grown alongside the university, and now host hundreds of exhibitions and conferences each year – in addition to offering self-catered and bed and breakfast accommodation to conference guests and holidaymakers.
Many prestigious organisations have benefited from the use of York’s best conference venues, including the 16th century King’s Manor and the £26 million Piazza Building.
York Conferences don’t only manage the venues – we can assist you with every stage of the planning process, including bidding for events. We’ve teamed up with local event management company Mosaic Events to provide additional services to our clients, including electronic event registration for delegates, social media integration and income generation services.
If you’d like to learn more about our services, take a look at our York conference venues and our York accommodation options or get in touch on 01904 328431 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes (Complimentary)
- From £33
- From £98
Maximum Delegate Capacities
Transport & Parking Facilities
York Conferences can offer on-site parking for the majority of their venues free of charge. We encourage use of public transport, and have superb links throughout the city.
Late Dates Available for Conference & Exhibition Hire
Day Delegate Rate only £29.20+VAT to include:
– Arrival tea, coffee and biscuits
– Mid morning refreshments
– A working buffet lunch to maximise your exhibition space
– Exhibition Space for up to 40 stands
– Your plenary room
– Data Projector and screen
– Technical support as required
– A dedicated coordinator to look after all your requirements.
CONTACT US NOW FOR THIS GREAT LATE DEAL.
* Small print. Minimum numbers of 8 apply for the day delegate rate. Valid for University of York Campus held before 12th April 2019.
Official Star Ratings and Awards
- AIM accredited
- Investor in people
- ‘Deliciously Yorkshire’ status for our locally sourced breakfasts
- Part of the Russell Group
- Secured TUCO University Chef of the Year Gold Award 2011
- Northern Network Gold award for architecture for the Ron Cooke Hub
- Green Impact Gold Award
- University of the Year 2010, Times Higher Education Awards
- A world top 100 University